Thursday, December 02, 2004

south park for everyone

this site is fantastic - i was so tempted to make south park characters for/of all my friends (in fact, i might just do that for christmas cards with a difference).

so before you get that special post in the mail, here's a couple of pics for your amusement. behold jojo terrific and trippin timmy.





and before you start thinking i'm a mean wife for drawing my husband in a bad light, he designed his own character. so there.

via j-walk blog

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, since my Thursday night ended up being a lot duller than expected, I couldn't help playing the procrastination game, but I just don't think I've managed to capture my eyes! ;)

jojo said...

yours looks great buddy. but watch out, cause i'll be sending you my interpretation of tama-orama in the not too distant future.

scared?

you will be...you will be.